Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Updates


~Winter Storm~
As of this morning news there were 150,000 NH residents still out of power...As of Noon today they are down to 113,754 residents..I have lost power once since restoration but just for an hour....crews are working
24/7....we are due to get some snow off and on thru this week.....
~Free Pattern Contest~
This is not going as I had hoped...please feel free to leave your comments on any of the blog posts it does not have to be left just on the contest entry....
DECEMBER 14th the first winner that was picked,Janet from IL (jantecc on Ravelry)....Congrats

~How's my tree & Tis the season~
It's all done, I took my 2 hour road
trip to pick up the rest of it at my
sisters, bought new lights and added
the decorations....and the best part
is I don't have to climb under it to
add water....I have also reorganized
a lot of the house and made several
trips to the resale thrift shop with outgrown clothes or made donations to charity stores...It's looking like I will have a handle on Christmas before the 24th





~I won some yarn~
I have actually started a project with the "wonder ball" of yarn that was in the box the more I knit
the large the yarn ball gets..I am working on
a reading shawl for MIL
for Christmas....


~Happy Thanks~
I hope that it was a safe and happy day for all


~Looking thru a solider's eyes~
Son has made contact with me via email and said he is well, the food sucks, and it is @ss biting cold..and may be able to see the birth of his first child via baby cam (my wording for web cam)..they are trying to get an induction date for the wife that will coincide with his mission schedule...















1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Tree!
I love seeing how people decorate their tree.