Saturday, January 17, 2009

New England Weather


Several days of extreme cold weather, frozen drain pipes, stuffing the wood stove full non stop, and its finally going to warm up.......just to bring us some more snow....just another 4-8 inches, and the only good thing this has forced me to do is make leaps and bounds on my charity knitting/crocheting....I have made several squares for the Hooks and Needles for our troops group.....we make afghans for wounded soldiers during their recovery, for 2009 we will be expanding our services even further this year to help some in need on the reservation in Arizona....we are going to be voting soon on a new name for the group, and also Esther our dear founder is also thinking of making the group a non profit .....feel free to contact me if you would like to join in our mission....or make donations of supplies

2 comments:

Tinkerpro said...

I just found your blog and love the Mike comes home countdown. How did you do that? Derek leaves in may . . .

And I'm getting started on the charity knitting :)

Sue said...

http://www.springwidgets.com/ is where you design it and cut and paste the info to your blogger